Vice President- Multifamily Acquisitions
Are you fearless? Do you want to have unlimited income upside? Do you have experience in commercial real estate brokerage or acquisitions? Are you interested in how technology can improve efficiencies in real estate and drive investment decisions?
Offerd is a commercial real estate technology startup based in Austin, TX. By leveraging big data and artificial intelligence (AI) to source opportunities, we partner with investment firms to acquire multifamily assets through the United States.
Our Vice Presidents serve our partners as their outsourced acquisitions experts. Our current partners include some of the top owners/operators in the country with billions of dollars in AUM and tens of thousands of units under management.
We are seeking a full-time, highly motivated, Vice President of acquisitions to join our team. This is an opportunity to join an early stage, high-growth technology and CRE company, with proprietary technology, an expert team and best-in-class partners.
Job Overview: Our partners join our platform to source multifamily acquisitions across the nation. We provide you the leads and support your efforts with significant marketing and administrative support. Our average transaction is $30M, translating into performance-based income with an uncapped ceiling
- Aggressive outreach to predetermined lists of owners of multifamily property consisting of calls, emails, LinkedIn connections, letters, postcards, and personal notes.
- Lead management and execution of proactive sourcing and acquisitions campaigns.
- Lead management of transaction process for partners from identified opportunity to closed
- Build and maintain relationships of brokers and ownership groups in markets targeted by assigned clients.
- Interface with clients, brokers, owners/sellers, and executive team, while always representing Offerd in a diligent and professional manner.
- Own partner, owner/seller and broker management and communications.
- Act effectively across defined areas of responsibility to produce results in-line with stated goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Full background check required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities are required.
- Excellent client-service, time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated individual who can work with considerable independence.
- Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach.
- Experience in commercial brokerage, acquisitions and/or investment sales.