Vice President of Asset Management
Vice President of Asset Management – Offerd - Hot Startup with traction and big upside!
Offerd is a commercial real estate technology startup based in Austin, TX, with national reach. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence (AI) to source clients, opportunities, and close deals.
Under its Offerd Capital Management umbrella, Offerd is acquiring and managing a proprietary portfolio of multifamily assets.
Offerd is seeking a Vice President of Asset Management to create, structure, and lead our asset management platform as it grows.
The Vice President of Asset Management will work closely with our Leadership Team.
We are seeking a full time, highly motivated, multifamily asset management professional to join our team. This is an opportunity to join an early stage, ultra-high growth technology and CRE company, with valuable proprietary technology, expert team, and best in class partners.
• 5+ years of experience managing and stabilizing portfolios of value-add multifamily
• Undergraduate degree with a major in business administration, finance, accounting, construction management, or real estate
• Background in property operations preferred
• Ability to work on multiple projects to prioritize work without intensive direction from supervisors
• Able to work in a high energy start up environment and associated growth opportunities and challenges
• Strong analytical abilities, including MS Excel skills
• Effective verbal and written communication abilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead and oversee property performance for Offerd Capital Management’s multifamily property portfolio
• Support underwriting of multifamily asset acquisitions
• Lead due diligence during the acquisition process
• Work with property level teams to develop short- and long-term strategies designed to maximize financial value of each asset
• Develop and manage capital improvement plans
• Model operating data including real estate issues and cash flows
• Lead reporting on financial, occupancy, operating metrics, leadership team and investor packets
• Create market analytic tools, both reoccurring and ad hock, to evaluate rents, occupancy, concessions, capital, etc.
• Create and implement strategic plans and assist in the selection of new operating partners
• Support investor and lender relations; ensure that partnership and loan document requirements are satisfied
• Assist with capital transactions such as refinancing and disposition efforts
What We Offer:
• Opportunity to build and lead Offerd’s multifamily asset management department
• Close collaboration with Offerd’s founder and leadership team
• Best in class technology with on staff data scientists and deep national database of property information
• Working with a highly motivated team to build new markets and build a new product/service
• Casual work environment, rewards, recognition, and fun events
• Remote work environment, with optional office space at HQ in downtown Austin, TX
The position is base plus bonus opportunities through participation in deal economics.
Job Types: Full-time, Base plus bonus