Are you an experienced practitioner with at least 5 years of transaction experience in multifamily real estate acquisitions or brokerage? Are you an expert in multifamily valuations and underwriting? Are you interested in how technology can improve efficiencies in commercial real estate and drive investment decisions through to successful transactions?
Offerd is a commercial real estate, technology brokerage based in Austin, TX, with national reach. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence (AI) to source opportunities, clients and close deals.
Our Managing Director leads a team dedicated to serving our customers as their outsourced acquisitions team. Our current customers include dozens of top owners/operators with billions in AUM who have an appetite for several billion in acquisitions over the next 12 months. Our team and our clients are provided access to best in class, proprietary technology and intelligence to support their acquisitions efforts.
We are seeking a full time, highly motivated, professional sales managing director of acquisitions to join our team. This is an opportunity to join an early stage, ultra-high growth technology and CRE company, with valuable proprietary technology, expert team, and best in class partners.
Function: Lead all revenue generating activities. Build, grow and manage owner outreach acquisitions campaigns and team, new subscription client sales team and acquisition relationships.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead management and execution of owner outreach acquisitions campaigns.
- Lead management of transaction process for clients from identified opportunity to closed deal.
- Lead new client origination and execution specific to owner outreach acquisitions campaigns.
- Assist subscription sales in all respects and particularly development and refinement of the sales process.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise and be a leader to acquisition affiliates/associates (owner outreach team) and subscription sales associates (sales team).
- Build and maintain relationship network in markets targeted by assigned clients.
- Interface with clients, brokers, owners/seller and executive team and always represent self and Offerd in a diligent and professional manner.
- Own client, owner/seller and broker management and communications.
- Assist team in raising and establishing equity relationships.
- Act effectively across defined areas of responsibility to produce results in line with stated goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Full background check required.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of commercial real estate investment and underwriting.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of sales process, software and tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities are required.
- Excellent client-service, time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated individual who can work with considerable independence.
- Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach.
- Active real estate license.