Vice President of Investment Sales to specialize in Dispositions – Multifamily Brokerage - Offerd - Hot Startup with traction and big upside!
Are you a multifamily agent or broker that has a lot of experience listing and selling apartment complexes looking for the next big thing in commercial real estate? Are you fearless? Do you want to have unlimited income upside? Are you interested in how technology can improve efficiencies in real estate and drive investment sales?
Offerd is a commercial multifamily brokerage with a best-in-class technology platform, based in Austin, TX. By leveraging big data and artificial intelligence (AI) to source and sell multifamily properties we have developed a unique and centralized way to do brokerage. It is commercial real brokerage reimagined.
We are seeking a full-time, highly motivated, Vice President of Dispositions to join our already established Investment Sales Team. This is an opportunity to join an early stage, high growth technology and CRE company, with proprietary technology, an expert team, and best in class partners.
Our partners join our platform to source multifamily acquisitions across the nation. They are experienced operators with billions in deal demand. These partners have assets they need to sell as well as our acquisitions team uncovers dozens of potential sellers a month that are available to prospect. The VP of Dispositions will be responsible for presenting our unique and proprietary Listing system to potential Sellers, helping the Sellers to price the assets, and gathering all of the supporting documentation and spearheading OM creation to get the property on the market and then managing the listing process.
Aggressive outreach to predetermined lists of owners and warm leads generated by our acquisition team consisting of calls, emails, LinkedIn connections, letters, postcards and personal notes to win listing business. Working with opportunities to present BOVs, present the value proposition of the Offerd listing process, working with currently listed properties to find suitable buyers and manage the listing process from start to finish.
• Lead management and execution of proactive campaigns.
• Build and maintain relationships of ownership groups in markets targeted by assigned clients.
• Working with underwriting team to best position the assets for sale.
• Working with the marketing team to create a compelling Offering Memorandum and then to expose the property to the highest number of qualified buyers.
• Field incoming inquiries from interested parties and set up tours with the area specialist VP
• Manage the offer, call for offers, best and final and contract awarding process
• Interface with clients, brokers, owners/seller and executive team while representing Offerd in a diligent and professional manner.
• Own partner, owners/sellers and broker management and communications.
• Act effectively across defined areas of responsibility to produce results in line with stated goals and objectives.
• Full background check required.
• Texas Real Estate License – within the first 2 months
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities are required.
• Excellent client-service, time management and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated individual who can work with considerable independence.
• Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach.
• Experience in commercial brokerage, acquisitions and/or investment sales.
To be considered for this role, you must submit a DISC assessment to Nicole at email@example.com. If you do not have a DISC, you can take one for free online at https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/